Welcome to Guuruume. By using Guuruume Services, you agree to the following Terms with Guuruume. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing and using the Services.
If you need to contact us, you can do so by:
The most current version of these Terms can be accessed at any time at guuruume.com. Changes to these Terms will be notified via posting on the Site and Application. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing and/or using the Services.
Acceptance of Terms.
By accessing and/or using the Services, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, just as if you had agreed to these Terms in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Services.
Amendment of Terms.
Guuruume may amend the Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date, all amendments will be effective upon posting of such updated Terms on the Site and Application. Your continued access to or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
Without limiting the prohibitions and restrictions found elsewhere throughout the Terms, you agree not to:
- Harass, threaten, stalk, disrupt or defraud users, members or staff of Guuruume, or venues or any other person, or otherwise create or contribute to an unsafe, harassing, threatening or disruptive environment;
- Act in a deceptive or fraudulent manner by, among other things, impersonating another person or access another user’s account or signing up for more than one account;
- Share Guuruume passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Permit anyone to use any Services booked under your own account, including other members;
- Reserve or cancel any event directly with a Provider (as defined below) rather than through the Site or Application;
- Reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, use for commercial purposes or otherwise exploit any portion of the Site or Application;
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Site or Application, including deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights or notices from any portion of the Site or Application;
- Guuruume or users of the Site or otherwise use the Site or Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or Application;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others;
- Upload or send to Site or Application users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to Guuruume);
- Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Site or Application, in whole or in part;
- Cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Site or Application or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Site or Application;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Site or its related systems or networks or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site or Application;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or “spam” to users;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or Application, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Site or Application, or any features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or Application or the content therein;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Application;
- Modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site or Application, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site or Application;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site or Application for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Application;
- Use the Site or Application for or in connection with any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
Guuruume reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Individuals who pay to participate in the Services (“Attendees”) and individuals including providers, studios, and events organizers who provide the Services (“Providers”) posted and shared on the Site or Application) share the responsibility for making sure purchases facilitated by Guuruume are exciting, rewarding and hassle-free. We strongly encourage attendees to work with providers before opening a claim relating to a purchase. We require Guuruume providers to comply with our resolution process. Attendees and providers permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion, on any claim that an attendee files with Guuruume. If we resolve a dispute in the attendee’s favor, the provider will refund the attendee the full cost of the Service (including any applicable sales taxes). If the provider does not provide a valid reimbursement method, Guuruume may collect amounts owed using other collection mechanisms, including retaining collection agencies. We may also suspend or restrict providers from selling on our sites until payment is made.
- Guuruume Platform. The Guurume platform enables consumers to reserve, schedule, purchase, access and attend a wide range of Services offered and operated by Providers. Guuruume itself is not a dance studio, festival, organizer, or similar establishment and does not own, operate or control any of the events that are offered at or through such facilities.
- Membership Options. There are a number of ways to participate in Guuruume, such as various subscription plans, promotional plans, and non-subscription purchases. These options consist of different events, services and features and may be subject to additional and differing conditions, prices, policies and limitations. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered options and plans at any time in our discretion. From time to time we may permit non-subscribers to access certain Services, services, content or features for a cost. Guuruume makes no commitment on the quantity, availability, type or frequency at which such events, services, content and features will be available to non-subscribers and subscribers and may modify, discontinue, remove or suspend access at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
- Subscription Plans. In some instances, to enjoy full access to Services, you need to sign up for a subscription. A subscription starts on the date that you sign up for a subscription and submit payment via a valid Payment Method (defined below). Depending on the subscription, your billing cycle will vary (a “Subscription Cycle”). Your subscription automatically renews at the beginning of each billing cycle, and we will automatically bill the subscription fee to your Payment Method each Subscription Cycle, until your subscription is cancelled or terminated. We may update the accepted methods of payment from time to times. If you add a subscription to your base subscription or if you upgrade or downgrade to a different subscription, all such subscriptions will be governed by these Terms and will continue indefinitely until canceled or terminated.
- Use of Wallet. Depending on the subscription plan you choose and purchase or a promotional event, you may be allotted credits in your Guuruume Wallet. You can choose how you use your credits across the various Services available to you.
Credits do not expire. However, if your subscription is canceled or terminated your unused credits will expire immediately. There will be no refund or payment for any unused amount. When your cycle automatically renews for the next Subscription Cycle, you’ll automatically receive your new allotment of credits.
Credits have no cash value or any other value outside of the Guuruume platform and are not redeemable for cash. For avoidance of doubt, the credits do not operate or serve as stored value in any way. You may not transfer, trade, gift or otherwise exchange Guuruume credits. Note that separate from credits, you may be able to buy a gift certificate. Gift certificates and credits are not the same thing. Our gift certificates are called “gift cards“. Gift cards never expire. Gift cards are discussed further below.
- Services Availability and Allocation. Guuruume does not guarantee the availability of particular Services, experiences, content, inventory, spots or other features, and availability may change over time and at any time. The type, quantity, credits, allocation and availability of Services are determined by Guuruume in its sole discretion. Guruume takes certain steps to release, promote and otherwise make available spots and inventory at varying times and in an ongoing and evolving way.
- Use of Guuruume. Your Guuruume account is personal to you and you agree not to create more than one account. You cannot transfer or gift Services or credits to third parties or allow third parties to use your Guuruume account, including other Guuruume users. You must not use or exploit the Site, Application and/or Services for commercial purposes. To use your Guuruume membership you must have access to the Internet. We continually update and test various aspects of the Guuruume platform. We reserve the right to, and by using our Site and/or Services you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these test without notice. You understand and agree that Guuruume may take actions we deem reasonably necessary to prevent fraud and abuse.
You agree that the information you provide to Guuruume at sign up and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you sign up, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. To use the Site and Applications, you must have access to the Internet and will be required to download the mobile application to use all of Guuruume features. You are solely responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the Site and Application.
- Eligibility Criteria. The availability of all or part of our Services may be limited based on demographic, age, or other criteria as we may establish from time to time. You understand and agree we may disallow you from subscribing to Guuruume or may terminate your subscription at any time based on these criteria. For example, you must be 18 years of age or older to use the Services. You further understand that the Services may not be available in every geography.
Termination or Modification by Guuruume.
You agree that Guuruume, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason at any time, may (1) terminate, cancel, deactivate, disable, delete and/or suspend any account, subscription, any orders placed, your access to or use of the Services (or any part thereof including but not limited to your access to any or all Services you may have with Guuruume or use of the Site or Application and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you and/or (2) discontinue, disable, suspend, modify or alter any aspect, feature or policy of the Site or Application, including of your subscription. Guuruume may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site or Application, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or Application or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice. This includes the right to terminate or modify any subscription prior to the end of any pre-paid or committed period. Upon any termination or otherwise, we may immediately deactivate your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account information and the Site or Application. Guuruume shall have no liability for, and you shall have no recourse for, any such termination or deactivation, except as set forth in the following sentence. You agree that Guuruume will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination, You acknowledge that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of service made by us is to cancel or terminate your subscription. If Guuruume deletes your account for these reasons, you may not re-register for or use Services under any other user name, email, payment method or profile. Guuruume may block your access to Services to prevent re-registration.
Fees and Services.
Joining Guuruume and listing Services is free. If your payment method for the Services or a subscription fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, and for accounts over 180 days past due).
- For purposes of these Terms, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom.
- Notices and Restrictions. The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
- Use License. Subject to these Terms, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
- License Grant. By submitting Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the Content in connection with the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Site, Application and/or the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Availability of Content. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site, Application or through the Services. Further, we have no obligation to monitor the Site, Application, or the Services. However, we reserve the right to (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
Electronic Signatures and Agreements.
You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on the button labeled “SIGN UP,” “SUBMIT”, “LOGIN”, “PAY” or such similar links as may be designated by Guuruume to accept the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by these Terms. Pursuant to any applicable statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws, including without limitation the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, P.L. 106-229 (the “E-Sign Act”) or other similar statutes, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE SITE APPLICATION OR SERVICES OFFERED BY GUURUUME. Further, you hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
General Disclaimers; No Warranties.
SERVICES AND OTHER NON-GUURUUME PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE OR APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES (AND THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE FOREGOING POSTED ON THE SITE OR APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES), NOT GUURUUME. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATOIN, AND YOUR ATTENDANCE AT, PARTICIPATION IN, PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICES, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, APPLICATION, OR SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GUURUUME BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT, ERROR OR OMISSION BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A USER’S ATTENDANCE, USE OF OR PARTICIPATION IN A SERVICE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY. GUURUUME IS NOT AN AGENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY.
ALL ASPECTS OF OR CONTENT OR FEATURES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GUURUUME, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GUURUUME DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS (I) THAT THE SITE, APPLICATION, OR SERVICES IS SUITABLE FOR YOU OR WILL MEET YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS, (II) REGARDING THE ADEQUACY OR SAFETY OF ANY SERVICE OR RECOMMENDATION, (III) THAT THE SITE, APPLICATION AND/OR ANY SERVICE, OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF, WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERMITTED IN YOUR JURISDICTION, (IV) THAT THE SITE OR APPLICATION , OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (V) REGARDING THE USE OF THE SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. ANY MATERIAL, CONTENT OR DATA THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL, CONTENT OR DATA.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT ANY DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT APPLY, ALL APPLICABLE EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO A PERIOD OF 20 DAYS AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST USED THE SITE, AND NO WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY AFTER SUCH PERIOD.
Limitation of Liability.
You will not hold Guuruume responsible for other users’ content, actions or inactions, or Services they list. You acknowledge that Guuruume is not involved in the actual transaction between attendees and providers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of Services advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of providers to offer Services, the ability of attendees to pay for Services, or that an attendee or provider will actually complete a transaction or return a purchase for a service.
Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Site, Application, services or tools, and operation of our Sites, Application, services or tools may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use our sites, application, services and tools.
Should a provider no longer offer a Service purchase in its original purchased format (whether online/remote or in person) but offer an alternative format, Guuruume is not responsible for any change in quality due to the format change and exceptions to cancellation policies will not be permitted.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the full cost of the Services that you paid (including any applicable sales tax).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GUURUUME OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND PRODUCT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GUURUUME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, GUURUUME LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Indemnification; Hold Harmless.
You agree to indemnify and hold GUURUUME, its affiliated entities, subsidiaries, its suppliers, service providers and partners and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, consultants, contract employees, representatives and agents, and each of their respective successors and assigns, harmless from any claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your misuse of the Services, violation of these Terms, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of your representations, warranties, and covenants set forth in these Terms.
Access and Interference.
Much of the information on the sites is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Guuruume by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the sites for any purpose without our express hand written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the sites without the prior express written permission of Guuruume and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the sites, application, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the sites, services or tools; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the sites.
For Providers using the Services, you agree to pay Guuruume’s fees for such, assume full responsibility for the content of the listing and Service offered, and accept the following listing conditions: When you list a Service on Guuruume, your listing will be posted on Guuruume and can be viewed in your account.
Provider Waivers and Terms.
Members participating in the Services are deemed to agree to the liability waivers and terms of individual Providers. Your participation in the Services may be subject to addition policies, rules or conditions of the applicable Provider and you understand and agree that you may not be permitted to reserve or attend Services if you do not comply with these Terms or the policies of the Providers or as otherwise determined by a Provider. If you have questions about a Provider’s waiver or other terms, please see the applicable Provider’s website or contact the Provider directly.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served to the email address you provide to Guuruume during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given once the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing. Legal notices for Guuruume shall be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Legal Notice.”
Generally, if a dispute arises between Guuruume and you, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Guuruume agree that the parties will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of these Terms or Services (a “Claim”) in accordance with one of the subsections below or as you and we otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution.
- Choice of Law; Forum.These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Ireland, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Guuruume must be resolved by a court located in Brussels, Belgium, except as otherwise agreed by the parties. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Ireland for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
- We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms. The Terms will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and licensees.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- Entire Agreement.This (including the documents referred to herein), as each may be amended as set forth herein, is the entire agreement between you and Guuruume relating to the subject matter herein.
- The services hereunder are offered by Guuruume, a private limited company incorporated and registered in Estonia with a registered office in Tallinn, Estonia.
- A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms will in no manner affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. A waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of these Terms. Further, in the event we choose to grant an exception to these Terms, any such exception is in our sole discretion and does not entitle you or anyone else to any exceptions in the future for similar circumstances.